Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Siggraph

So it is that time of the year again....and many of us East Coast peeps are gonna be in LA for the big event. What would be really great if we could plan to meet our West Coast Alumni....any suggestions....??
I know that most of the nights will be booked with "the party's" schmoozing to get a job...but seriously can we plan out one night or evening or morning to meet up.....maybe some of you already set up with jobs on the West Coast are looking hire....or just get together and get to know each other.....

Let me know who is game and I will set it up.....

1 comment:

Rodrigo Dorsch said...

I'm in! I guess it all depends on how long you East Coasters are in town for, otherwise, the Siggraph parties will have to do (unless we do a happy hour thing before). The only thing for me is that it'll have to be an evening thing, after work.