Friday, July 25, 2008

Introductions - Aditi

Hey everyone - I graduated from CADA 2006. I've been freelancing ever since (and a little before) and recently joined staff at Brand New School NY earlier this year in March. And yes the freelance vs staff was huge debate for me too. Officially I'm a lighting TD, and unofficially a nerd. :-p I haven't met some of you, especially after I graduated, but its cool to see how everyone is doing. Great idea Mehma!

As for what I've been up to - mostly my job is to light, shade, and render all of our 3D projects, and since I code, I'm working on writing a small CG Pipeline for our 3D department. I've done various mel scripts here and there whenever someone needs something. I took down my personal website to update it, but I'll repost it whenever I finish... but in terms of recent work, the HP spot and the Dodge spot on the Brand New School website are good indications.

You guys have brought up some good topics already on this blog, so I'll go post my comments to those right now ;)

No comments: